(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Piwik
Alternatively, you can object to the storage and usage of that data by clicking the following checkbox. In that case, a so called Opt-Out-Cookie will be stored in your browser, resulting in Piwik not gathering any session data during your visit. Warning: When you delete the cookies from your browser, the Opt-Out-Cookie will also get removed. This means you will have to re-enable it on your next visit on this website.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Twitter
All information and data that you provide to this site for making use of its newsletter will solely be used for the purpose of sending newsletter emails to you. For managing and sending out the newsletter, this site uses the service provider MailChimp. MailChimp is a service provided by:
The Rocket Science Group, LLC
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Once a user subscribes to the newsletter, the user-provided data is being sent over to MailChimp and stored there. MailChimp is then subsequently responsible for sending a confirmation email to the user, containing a confirmation link. This process implements the so-called “double opt-in” procedure.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is always and permanently possible by clicking on the designated link that is provided in each and every newsletter email the user receives.
MailChimp makes use of the analytics software “Google Analytics” and may integrate it into the newsletter. This website does not have any influence on, nor access to these methods.
MailChimp offers analysis metrics about how newsletter emails are being opened and read by the recipients. This website has access to these metrics, but will avoid analysis of individual or personal data as far as possible. Laws of the European Union and Germany however require portions of that data to be stored, in order to being able to legally prove a user’s subscription to the newsletter, and thus being able to defend the operators of this website against potential allegations regarding sending out unsolicited emails.
The privacy statement of MailChimp can be found here: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
MailChimp is member of the so-called “Safe Harbor agreement”.
The provider of this website automatically gathers and stores information in so called server logfiles. This information is being sent to the server by your browser automatically. In detail this information contains:
- type of your browser
- version of your browser
- operating system of your computer system
- referring URL
- hostname of your computer system
- time of the request
This information can not unambiguously be associated with an individual. We do not merge this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to analyse this data, should we get hold of definite indications of any illegal misuse.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( email@example.com )