Need someone to work for you as a Software Developer and/or DevOp? This is just the right page. Just read on:
Bio and Skills
- >25 years of experience in Software Development.
- >5 years of experience in Clojure.
- >15 years of experience in DevOps (Linux- & Unix-based).
- I’ve worked successfully for several companies as DevOp & Coder (including in agile environments).
- I’m now self-employed fulltime, striving to build great products.
- Author of Programming Language Concepts.
- Graduate of Coursera Machine Learning Course by Stanford University.
- My diverse skill set covers entire applications vertically: Frontend, Middleware, Backend, Database plus underlying Infrastructure.
- I’m constantly keeping up-to-date with evolving technologies. Not just for making profit, but because I’ve really been interested in this stuff since I was a kid. It’ll never let me go 😉 .
Some projects and products that I have recently (like 2016) implemented are for example:
- Zoho CRM phonebridge integration for sipgate
- siboo – Online Tool for hiring exhibition areas
- runemel – Machine Learning API
- clj-starbuck – Library for modularizing Clojure applications
- Toolkit for building modularized WordPress pages (Example of a resulting site)
- Many other applications, libraries and tools
I’ve also done some work other than coding:
- Video tutorials about Software Development and DevOps
- Written an ebook about Programming Language Concepts
Feel free to contact me if you’re okay with my following premises:
- I prefer working for equity or profitsharing of some sort. Depending on the project and people involved, I might even like to become your partner, if that’s an option for you.
- Second best is working for an hourly wage.
- However, I won’t work for a fixed price per project.
- If you’re building something new, I’d like to choose Clojure (+ Clojurescript, if it’s a web app) as programming language. It’s simply the most productive thing for me and results in the cleanest (= most maintainable) code.
Interested or want to know more? Write to hire at lambda-startup dot com.